April was a great month!
About a week ago we published the 500th video interview with returned missionaries on our YouTube channel. We also passed one million visits on PreparetoServe.com. On the YouTube Channel we published about 300 more video interview segments with returned missionaries. We had a booth at the LDS Missionary Expo in Orem and met lots of pre-missionaries and missionary parents. It was nice to see that lots of them said they visited PreparetoServe.com regularly and had already watched some of the videos we’ve put up about their mission.
This month I made lots of small changes to the website to make it a better user experience and added some more resources on the mission pages.
We also reached a new traffic high for the website this month (71K visits).
Coming up in May
- Growing our following on Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Reaching 5 million views on our mission interview videos.
- Reaching 10 million minutes of view time on our videos.
- Continuing to conduct/upload interviews with returned missionaries.
- Add/update resources on each of the mission pages.
PreparetoServe.com – Traffic Report
Website Analytics – April 2015
- Unique visitors: 50,510 (last month=47,746)
- Visits: 71,488 (last month=67,384)
- Page views: 157,235 (last month=148,146 )
- New visitors: 62.3% (last month=63.1%)
- Returning visitors: 37.7% (last month=36.9%)
Top Cities (visitors):
- Salt Lake City
- Los Angeles
- South Jordan
- Quezon City
- St. George
- San Francisco
- Search visits: 53,954 (last month=49,573)
- Referral visits: 2,664 (last month=3,003)
- Direct visits: 9,769 (last month=10,038)
- Social visits: 5,101 (last month=4,769)
Top Referring Websites:
- Sugar Doodle
- LDS Smile
- Deco Apparel
- Mormon Missions Exposed
- Mission Site
Website all-time stats (November 2012-April 2015)
- Unique visitors: 656,635
- Total visits: 1,001,099
- Total page views 2,260,613
YouTube Analytics – April 2015
- Total subscribers: about 8,380 (last month=7,460)
- Total video interview segments: about 7,796 (last month=7,496)
- April video views: 604,978 (last month=647,167)
- April view time (in minutes): 1,345,687 (last month=1,465,337)
Lifetime YouTube Analytics (Mar 2012-Apr 2015)
- Total video views: 4,638,950
- Total view time (in minutes): 9,821,873