Free resources about the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Argentina LDS Missions.
Interesting facts about Buenos Aires
- People greet each other with a kiss on the cheek.
- The Tango dance originated in Buenos Aires.
- About a third of Argentinians live in the province of Buenos Aires.
- The street Avenida 9 de Julio is one of the widest in the world, with 16 lanes.
- The founders of Stripe lived in Buenos Aires in the early days of the company.
- The University of Buenos Aires was founded in 1821.
- The main soccer teams are River, Plata, San Lorenzo and Indepediente.
- People living in the Capital are called Portenos.
- The majority of people in Buenos Aires are classified as Caucasians.
- The only operating LDS temple in Argentina is in Buenos Aires, as is the Argentina MTC.
Buenos Aires East Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission. We try our best to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to double check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Rivadavia 599, Quilmes 1878
Mission President: President TBA
Buenos Aires East Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission (LDS). To access the official LDS.org map for the Buenos Aires East Mission:
Videos with Buenos Aires East RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Buenos Aires East Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about Argentina
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Argentina. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Argentina, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Buenos Aires East Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, blog URL and when their mission blog was last updated.
*Send your missionary a gift (mission-specific shirts, ties, Christmas stockings/ornaments, pillowcases, etc.)
|Elder Noah Ludlow||mymission.com/eldernoahludlow||2016|
|Elder Matthew McCollum||eldermatthewmccollum.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Thayne Harrison||mymission.com/elderthaynejadenharrison||2016|
|Elder Aaron Keeley||mymission.com/elderaaronkeeley||2016|
|Sister Tayler Orgill||hermanaorgillcalledtoserve.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Levi Fleming||elderlevifleming.blogspot.com||2016|
|Sister Carly Cannon||hermanacarlycannon.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Matt Lee||elderlee.weebly.com||2016|
|Elder Joshua Guymon||elderjoshguymon.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Porter Severtson||elderportersevertson.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Aaron Keeley||missionsite.net/elderaaronkeeley||2016|
|Elder Brennen Hall||elderbrennenhall.blogspot.com||2015|
Buenos Aires East Mission Groups
Here are Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni who served in the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission. Coming soon..
Buenos Aires East Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission!
Shirt designs include Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Argentina Buenos Aires East missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Buenos Aires East Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Argentina Buenos Aires East LDS Mission.
- 2015-2018, TBA
Argentina LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 432,007
- Missions: 12
- Temples: 2
- Congregations: 765
- Family History Centers: 107
Helpful Articles about Argentina (Written by RMs)
- Tomas is Argentina
- Crime and Safety in Argentina
- Argentine Pasta Sauce “Tuco”
- Argentine Cookies “Galletitas”
- Argentine Barbecue “Asado”
- Pizza in Argentina vs. Pizza in the USA
- Shopping for Food in Argentina
- Building Architecture and City Layout in Argentina
Buenos Aires East Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Argentina Buenos Aires East RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
What were some favorite foods?
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy/dangerous experience?
What was a spiritual experience?
What are some interesting facts about the Buenos Aires East Mission?
What was the weather like?
Any things you really like about the area/people?
Any packing/clothing advice?
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
What are some skills you gained?
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Buenos Aires East?
What was a funny language mistake?