Here are free resources about the Argentina Posadas Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
Argentina Posadas Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Posadas Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
1243 Córdoba esq Roque Saenz Peña
Phone Number: +54-376-442-6781
Mission President: President Wenceslao H. Svec
Argentina Posadas Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Posadas Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Posadas Mission
Videos with Posadas RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Argentina Posadas Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
Videos about Argentina
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Argentina. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Argentina, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Argentina Posadas Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Posadas Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their mission blog was updated.
Argentina Posadas Mission Groups
Here are Posadas Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Posadas Mission.
- Mision Argentina Mendoza Facebook Group (1,761 members)
- Mision Mendoza (Presidente Lindahl) Group (134 members)
- Mision Argentina Mendoza Hermanas Facebook Group (89 members)
- Ex-Misioneros de Mision Mendoza Facebook Group (54 members)
- Mision Argentina Mendoza (M.A.M.) Facebook Group (18 members)
- Mision Argentina Mendoza – Peru Facebook Group (14 members)
- Companeras de la Mision Mendoza Facebook Group (11 members)
- Mendoza Mission Moms and Friends (LDS) Group (4 members)
Argentina Posadas Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Argentina Posadas Mission!
Shirt designs include Argentina Posadas Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Argentina Posadas missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Argentina Posadas Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Posadas LDS Mission.
- 2016-2019, Wenceslao H. Svec
- 2013-2016, Lee R. LaPierre
Argentina LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 432,007
- Missions: 12
- Temples: 2
- Congregations: 765
- Family History Centers: 107
Helpful Articles about Argentina
- Strong Winds in the Patagonia
- Chacras in the Patagonia
- Tomas is Argentina
- Crime and Safety in Argentina
- Argentine Pasta Sauce “Tuco”
- Argentine Cookies “Galletitas”
- Argentine Barbecue “Asado”
- Pizza in Argentina vs. Pizza in the USA
- Shopping for Food in Argentina
- Building Architecture and City Layout in Argentina
Argentina Posadas Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Argentina Posadas RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2013-2014 (McKenzi)
Which areas did you serve in?
- Encarnacion, Paraguay. (McKenzi)
What were some favorite foods?
- Empanadas. (McKenzi)
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy experience?
What was a spiritual experience?
What are some interesting facts about the Posadas Mission?
- It was a new mission that was opened July of 2013. The Iguazu Falls are in the mission boundaries! 🙂 There are TWO countries in this mission! Paraguay AND Argentina! (McKenzi)
What was the weather like?
- Very hot and humid most of the time. A few months of really chilly weather. (McKenzi)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- The members LOVE missionaries there. (McKenzi)
Any packing/clothing advice?
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
What are some skills you gained?
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- That Paraguay was part of the mission. (McKenzi)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Posadas?
What was a funny language mistake?