An LDS father from Utah broke the record as the oldest participant to qualify for the finals on NBC’s American Ninja Warrior. Watch the video:
Story Quick Facts:
- Jon Stewart is 54 years old.
- Jon is a father of five from Washington County, Utah.
- Jon is one of the 15 finalists who qualified for the National Finals in Las Vegas (that will take place after the Olympics).
- Jon is a construction manager and rock climber.
- Obstacles in the finals include: the Warped Wall, Floating Steps, Log Runner, Ring Swing, Tire Swing and Bar Hop.
*Read more about this story on Deseret News.