Here are free resources about the Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
Belo Horizonte Mission Address
Here’s an address for the Belo Horizonte Mission. We try our best to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
R. Sao Paulo, 1781, 10 Andar
Ed. 17 de Maio – Sala 1001
30170-132 Belo Horizonte – MG
Mission President: President Paschoal F. Fortunato
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Belo Horizonte Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Belo Horizonte Mission:
Videos with Belo Horizonte RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Brazil
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Brazil. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Brazil, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Belo Horizonte Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Belo Horizonte Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission Groups
Here are Belo Horizonte Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the mission.
- Missao Brasil Belo Horizonte Facebook Group (2,086 members)
- Missao Belo Horizonte (Presidente Merrell) Group (274 members)
- Missao Brasil Belo Horizonte 2012-2015 Group (225 members)
- Missao Brasil Belo Horizonte – Alcover Group (209 members)
- Missao Brasil Belo Horizonte – Millward Group (103 members)
- Belo Horizonte Mission Moms (LDS) Group (26 members)
- Missao Brasil Belo Horizonte Facebook Group (25 members)
- Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission Facebook Group (22 members)
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission!
Shirt designs include Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Brazil Belo Horizonte missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Belo Horizonte Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Belo Horizonte LDS Mission.
- 2015-2018, Bruno M. A. Fernandes
- 2012-2015, Paschoal Fioravante Fortunato
- 2009-2012, Adilson de Paula Parrella
- 2006-2009, Daniel Kemp Frei (Listen to an interview with Pres. Frei)
- 2003-2006, Robert Karl Merrell
- 2000-2003, Paulo Roberto Toffanelli
- 1997-2000, Arlen Dean Woffinden
- 1994-1997, Expedicto J. Saraiva
- 1991-1994, Wayne A. Millward
- 1988-1991, Nivio Alcover
Brazil LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 1,326,738
- Missions: 34
- Temples: 6
- Congregations: 2,038
- Family History Centers: 341
Helpful Articles about Brazil
Belo Horizonte Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Brazil Belo Horizonte RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 1988-1990 (Anderson)
Which areas did you serve in?
What were some favorite foods?
- Rice, beans, meat and potatoes. (Anderson)
What was a funny experience?
- A greeny missionary wanted to use the restroom on a long bus trip. He didn’t speak Portuguese and I didn’t speak English. It was very funny. (Anderson)
What was a crazy experience?
- Three times people s me sought to help with possessed people during the mission. (Anderson)
What was a spiritual experience?
- I loved when we taught and we could feel the Holy Ghost. In my opinion that was fantastic. (Anderson)
What are some interesting facts about the Belo Horizonte Mission?
- We could help in many branches instructing the members how they should proceed about the church. (Anderson)
What was the weather like?
- It was usually pleasant, some times hot. (Anderson)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- My mission was very large but the place was good with good people. (Anderson)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- People should know that in these places there are the four seasons. (Anderson)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- I could saw many people converted, so I can’t deny the truth. (Anderson)
What are some skills you gained?
- I learned to teach through the Holy Ghost. (Anderson)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- The same thing. Know how to use the Holy Ghost better. (Anderson)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Belo Horizonte?
- We need to use our time serving our God and our brothers. (Anderson)
What was a funny language mistake?