Here are free resources about the Brazil Vitoria Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Brazil LDS Missions.
Brazil Vitoria Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Brazil Vitoria Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Avenida Joao Baptista Parra, 633
Edf. Enseada Office, Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria – ES BRAZIL
Phone Number: 55-27-3325-3703
Mission President: President David E. Young
Brazil Vitoria Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Brazil Vitoria Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Vitoria Mission:
Videos with Brazil Vitoria RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Brazil Vitoria Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Brazil
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Brazil. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Brazil, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Brazil Vitoria Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Brazil Vitoria Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Brazil Vitoria Mission Groups
Here are Brazil Vitoria Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Vitoria Mission.
- Missao Brasil Vitoria (752 members)
- MAS Distrito Colatina – Missao Vitoria Brasil Group (158 members)
- Missao Brasil Vitoria – Provo Facebook Group (9 members)
- Brazil Vitoria Mission Moms and Friends (LDS) Group (8 members)
Brazil Vitoria Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Brazil Vitoria Mission!
Shirt designs include Brazil Vitoria Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Brazil Vitoria missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Brazil Vitoria Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Brazil Vitoria LDS Mission.
- 2017-2020, Junior Mazzagardi
- 2014-2017, David Elmer Young
- 2011-2014, J. Araujo Bezerra
Brazil LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 1,326,738
- Missions: 34
- Temples: 6
- Congregations: 2,038
- Family History Centers: 341
Helpful Articles about Brazil
Brazil Vitoria Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Brazil Vitoria RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2015 (Matt)
What areas did you serve in?
- Vila Velha, Cobilandia, Guarapari. (Matt)
What were some favorite foods?
- Acai, chicken hearts, Guarana, pudim de leite. (Matt)
What was a funny experience?
- Fell on top of a sleeping guy on the bus as I lost my balance. (Matt)
What was a crazy experience?
- We were teaching a lesson in the street one day and had to leave because of a shoot out with the police and a gang. Preeetty scary. (Matt)
What was a spiritual experience?
- My most favorite spiritual moments were when I grew closer to my Savior by studying and pondering the scriptures and applying them each day. (Matt)
What are some interesting facts about the Vitoria Mission?
What was the weather like?
- When I was there, very hot, very humid. (Matt)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- Everyone is very nice. They love the missionaries! The area is very beautiful, too. (Matt)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- You will be hot and sweaty every day. Prepare. (Matt)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- A much stronger testimony of the gospel. I don’t know where I’d be without it. (Matt)
What are some skills you gained?
- Portuguese! But really, people skills. Being able to interact with and teach strangers was great. (Matt)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Stay humble, don’t sweat the small stuff, stay true to what you know is right. (Matt)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Vitoria?
- Lots of missionaries have skewed ideas of what missionary work is. You are out there to convert people, but not to set a baptism record. The inactivity level makes me sick. While it’s true you can’t make a convert stay active, when you set your standards higher, the Lord will help you find the ones He knows are ready. (Matt)
What was a funny language mistake?
- One sister was told to use the word “maconha” for toothpick, and then asked a member for one while acting out using a toothpick. Hilarious. (Matt)