Here are free resources about the California Redlands Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: California LDS Missions.
California Redlands Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Redlands Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
California Redlands Mission
7000 Central Ave.
Highland, California 92346
Phone Number: 1-909-425-1401
Mission President: President Sean R. Dixon
California Redlands Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the California Redlands Mission (LDS). To access the official LDS.org map for the Redlands Mission:
Videos with Redlands RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the California Redlands Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about California
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about California. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about California, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
California Redlands Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the California Redlands Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
California Redlands Mission Groups
Here are California Redlands Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Redlands Mission.
California Redlands Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the California Redlands Mission!
Shirt designs include California Redlands Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: California Redlands missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Redlands Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Redlands LDS Mission.
- 2016-2019, Sean R. Dixon
- 2013-2016, Daniel Joseph Van Cott
California LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 773,762
- Missions: 20
- Temples: 7
- Congregations: 1,357
- Family History Centers: 222
Helpful Articles about California
California Redlands Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from California Redlands RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2013-2015 (Landon)
What areas did you serve in?
- Redlands, Banning, Palm Desert. (Landon)
What were some favorite foods?
- Tons of great Mexican food- both authentic and Americanized. (Landon)
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy experience?
- We had interesting interactions with homeless people, sometimes where police had to be involved. Never anything too threatening, though. (Landon)
What was a spiritual experience?
What are some interesting facts about the Redlands Mission?
- General Authorities sometimes visit the Palm Springs area to play golf or relax. The mission was created in 2013 and is composed of missionaries originally sent to the Riverside and San Bernardino missions. The San Bernardino area was originally settled by Mormon pioneers. (Landon)
What was the weather like?
- Hot and dry! Temperatures in the desert (Yucca Valley and Palm Desert stakes) can get up to 120. Temperatures in the mountains (Arrowhead) can get very low. For the most part, the weather will be 70-100 degrees. (Landon)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- It’s obviously a very diverse area, with a huge demographic of people. Rich and older people in the Palm Springs area, young and more humble people the farther west you go. (Landon)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Pack lightly. A heavy coat or boots are not nessecary unless you get sent to one of the few cold areas in the winter. Otherwise, a jacket or sweater should be enough. Short sleeves are a must. (Landon)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
What are some skills you gained?
- I’m amazed at how much I enjoy talking to strangers now that I’m back home. Getting to know people is a pleasure for me now. (Landon)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Companions and areas may be tough, but you must persevere. The further into your mission you get, the more you’ll understand the culture of both the mission and the people you serve. (Landon)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Redlands?
What was a funny language mistake?