Here are free resources about the Colombia Cali Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
Colombia Cali Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Colombia Cali Mission. We try to keep this info up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Colombia Cali Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Colombia Cali Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Cali Mission:
Videos with Colombia Cali RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Colombia Cali Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Colombia
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Colombia. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Colombia, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Colombia Cali Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Colombia Cali Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Colombia Cali Mission Groups
Here are Colombia Cali Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Cali Mission.
- Colombia Cali Mission, Mision Colombia Cali Group (843 members)
- Mision Colombia Cali – Lo Mejor!!! Facebook Group (560 members)
- Ex-Misioneros 90-95 (Pres. Chumbita y Ferreira) Group (255 members)
- Mision Cali Colombia Facebook Group (243 members)
- Compis Mision Cali Colombia! Facebook Group (130 members)
- Mision Colombia Cali Facebook Group (89 members)
- Reunion de la Mision Colombia Cali Facebook Group (22 members)
- Mision Cali Colombia 2007-2010 Facebook Group (15 members)
- Cali Mission Moms and Friends (LDS) Group (2 members)
- Mision Cali 1982-3 (Presidente Julio Davila) Group (1 member)
Colombia Cali Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Colombia Cali Mission!
Shirt designs include Colombia Cali Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Colombia Cali missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Colombia Cali Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Cali LDS Mission.
- 2014-2017, Sergio Prícoli
- 2011-2014, Jonathan M. Prince
- 2008-2011, Edgar Bolivar
- 2005-2008, Horacio Jorge Nieto
- 2002-2005, Jorge Eduardo Trujillo
- 1999-2002, Noel Diaz
- 1996-1999, Alexander Nuñez
- 1993-1996, Ferreira Jaime
- 1990-1993, Julio Chumbita
- 1987-1990, Jorge M. Leaño Rodríguez
- 1984-1987, Lynn Mickelsen
- 1981-1984, Julio Davila
- 1978-1981 Robert Harding
- 1975-1978, Jay Jensen
Colombia LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 190,577
- Missions: 5
- Temples: 1
- Congregations: 263
- Family History Centers: 45
Helpful Articles about Colombia
Colombia Cali Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Colombia Cali RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
What were some favorite foods?
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy experience?
What was a spiritual experience?
What are some interesting facts about the Cali Mission?
What was the weather like?
Any things you really like about the area/people?
Any packing/clothing advice?
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
What are some skills you gained?
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Cali?
What was a funny language mistake?