Here are free resources about the France Toulouse Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: France LDS Missions.
France Toulouse Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the France Toulouse Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
This mission does not currently exist.
Phone Number: N/A
Mission President: N/A
France Toulouse Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the France Toulouse Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the France Toulouse Mission
*Mission does not currently exist. (Browse LDS.org mission maps)
Videos with France Toulouse RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the France Toulouse Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about France
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about France. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about France, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
France Toulouse Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the France Toulouse Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their mission blog was updated.
|none found yet|
France Toulouse Mission Groups
Here are France Toulouse Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the mission.
- France Marseille / Toulouse Mission Alumni Group (655 members)
- France Toulouse Mission Group (298 members)
- La Mission Française de Toulouse 2005-2008 Group (120 members)
- Mission Française de Toulouse, President Allen Pratt Group (10 members)
- France Toulouse Mission Moms and Friends (LDS) Group (3 members)
France Toulouse Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the France Toulouse Mission!
Shirt designs include France Toulouse Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: France Toulouse missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
France Toulouse Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the France Toulouse LDS Mission.
- 2005-2008, Joseph Craig Merrell
France LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 37,996
- Missions: 2
- Congregations: 108
- Family History Centers: 66
Helpful Articles about France
France Toulouse Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from France Toulouse RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 1974-1975 (Jack)creation of the France Toulose Mission
What areas did you serve in?
- Chalon-sur-Soane, Borg-en-Bresse, Toulouse. France/Switzerland until the creation of the France Toulouse Mission. (Jack)
What were some favorite foods?
- Yogurt. Chocolate. Cheeses. Breads. Pastries. (Jack)
What was a funny experience?
- Often being hauled in by the police; and then teaching them while at the station. Giving blood (so we wouldn’t be confused with the TJ’s [Jehovah Witness’]). Ulterior motive: great food after the donation. (Jack)
What was a crazy experience?
- Switching from mopeds (with waterproof brakes) to 10-speed bicycles (with essentially zero brakes in rainy conditions). Teaching a woman with multiple-personality disorder. Having all the new missionaries’ bags stolen off the top of the Volks Wagon while in a restaurant. (Jack)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Being led to people by the Spirit. Seeing people feel the Spirit for the first time. (Jack)
What are some interesting facts about the France Toulouse Mission?
- One of the longest postal strikes in France. Three months without money or letters from home. A companion who (at the end of his mission) traveled to the mission home by hitchhiking (during a rail strike). (Jack)
What was the weather like?
- Rainy in the winter; balmy in the summer. (Jack)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- Friendly, interesting history. (Jack)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Friendly, interesting history. (Jack)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- Too numerous to mention. It shaped my whole life since. (Jack)
What are some skills you gained?
- Language. People skills. Organizational skills. Ability to handle stress. Tolerance. (Jack)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Just how to deal with the ‘French Resistance’ to religion, in general. (Jack)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to France Toulouse?
- Lose yourself in the work; leave everything behind and enjoy the service. (Jack)
What was a funny language mistake?
- Franglais: Raise your ‘bra’ Homonyms: Mispronounced words sometimes = Swear words. (Jack)