Guatemala Guatemala City South Mission
Free resources about the Guatemala Guatemala City South Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
Guatemala City South Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Guatemala City South Mission. We try to keep this info up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Guatemala Guatemala City South Mission
Ave. Reforma 8/60 Galerias Reforma
Torre 2 Nivel 6, 606 Zona 9
Pouch Mailing Address:
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150
Mission President: President Larry R. Stay
Guatemala City South Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Guatemala City South Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the mission:
Videos with Guatemala City South RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Guatemala City South Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Guatemala
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Guatemala. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Guatemala, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Guatemala City South Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Guatemala City South Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Guatemala City South Mission Groups
Here are Guatemala City South Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Guatemala City South Mission.
- Mision Guatemala Ciudad de Guatemala Sur Group (371 members)
- Guatemala City South Mission Keith Layton Group (250 members)
- Guatemala City South Mission- Kenneth Turley Group (182 members)
- Guatemala City South Mission- George Lyman Group (99 members)
- Mision Guatemala Ciudad Sur Facebook Group (60 members)
- Guatemala City South Mission (2002-05, Tolboe) Group (9 members)
Guatemala City South Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Guatemala City South Mission!
Shirt designs include Guatemala City South Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Guatemala City South missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Guatemala City South Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Guatemala City South LDS Mission.
- 2014-2017, E.J. Caffaro
- 2011-2014, Larry R. Stay
- 2008-2011, Herbert E. Alvarado
- 2005-2008, Ronald Rex Bennion
- 2002-2005, H. Rand Tolboe
- 1999-2002, Keith N. Layton
- 1996-1999, Kenneth W. Turley
- 1993-1996, George Lyman
- 1990-1993, Israel Perez
- 1987-1990, Adolfo Avalos
Guatemala LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 255,505
- Missions: 6
- Temples: 2
- Congregations: 421
- Family History Centers: 0
Helpful Articles about Guatemala
- Recipe: Guatemalan Pupusas
- Overview of languages in Guatemala by Larry Richman
- Problems of a Divided Society: The Conflicting Cultures of Guatemala, by Larry Richman
- History of Cakchiquel Translation in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS).
- List of Church translations into Cakchiquel
- Culture for LDS Missionaries: Guatemala Indian, pages 1-50, 51-102, 103-130, acknowledgments.
Guatemala City South Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Guatemala City South RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission. Coming soon..