Free resources about the Idaho Nampa Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Idaho LDS Missions.
Idaho Nampa Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Idaho Nampa Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Idaho Nampa Mission
1370 Caldwell Blvd Suite 300
Nampa, Idaho 83651
Phone Number: 1-208-463-4385
Mission President: President Paul D. Sorensen
Idaho Nampa Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Idaho Nampa Mission (LDS). To access the official LDS.org map for the Nampa Mission:
Videos with Idaho Nampa RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Idaho Nampa Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Idaho
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Idaho. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Idaho, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Idaho Nampa Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Idaho Nampa Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Idaho Nampa Mission Groups
Here are Idaho Nampa Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Nampa Mission.
- Idaho Nampa Mission Families Group (64 members)
- Nampa Mission 2013-15 Pres. Stuart B. Cannon Group (57 members)
Idaho Nampa Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Idaho Nampa Mission!
Shirt designs include Idaho Nampa Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Idaho Nampa missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Idaho Nampa Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Idaho Nampa LDS Mission.
- 2016-2019, Paul D. Sorensen
- 2013-2016, Stuart B. Cannon
Idaho LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 430,757
- Missions: 4
- Temples: 4
- Congregations: 1,117
- Family History Centers: 63
Helpful Articles about Idaho
Idaho Nampa Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Idaho Nampa RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2015 (Stephanie)
What areas/cities did you serve in?
- Nampa. (Stephanie)
What were some favorite foods?
- Mexican food and pasta. (Stephanie)
What was a funny experience?
- One of the new members always had crazy stories about his week to tell. (Stephanie)
What was a crazy experience?
- A giant dog coming out of nowhere barking and running at my companion and I in the car. (Stephanie)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Seeing people accept the gospel and get baptized. (Stephanie)
What are some interesting facts about the Nampa Mission?
- I don’t really know many I was sent home early for medical reasons. But the people of the Nampa Idaho mission have to be the best members around. (Stephanie)
What was the weather like?
- Warm in spring and cold in the winter. (Stephanie)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- The member were amazing and so was the Mission President. (Stephanie)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Pack clothong for both the cold and the warmth. (Stephanie)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- I received so many in the short amount of time I was out. (Stephanie)
What are some skills you gained?
- The most important is confidence. (Stephanie)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- I wish I had studied preach my gospel. (Stephanie)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Nampa?
- Don’t doubt yourself and study the scriptures and Preach My Gospel. (Stephanie)
What was a funny language mistake?