Here are free resources about the Illinois Chicago North Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Illinois LDS Missions.
Illinois Chicago North Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Illinois Chicago North Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
This mission does not currently exist.
Phone Number: N/A
Mission President: N/A
Illinois Chicago North Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Illinois Chicago North Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Chicago North Mission
*Mission does not currently exist. (Browse LDS.org mission maps)
Videos with Illinois Chicago North RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Illinois Chicago North Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
Videos about Illinois
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Illinois. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Illinois, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Illinois Chicago North Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Illinois Chicago North Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their mission blog was updated.
|none found yet|
Illinois Chicago North Mission Groups
Here are Illinois Chicago North Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the mission.
- ICNM- The Illinois Chicago North Mission, President Stoddard Group (192 members)
- Illinois Chicago North Mission, President Bradford Group (170 members)
- Chicago North Mission 1997-2000 Group (117 members)
- ILLINOIS NORTH CHICAGO MISSION Group (50 members)
- ILLINOIS CHICAGO NORTH MISSION Group (8 members)
Illinois Chicago North Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Illinois Chicago North Mission!
Shirt designs include Illinois Chicago North Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Chicago North missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Illinois Chicago North Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Illinois Chicago North LDS Mission.
- 2010, Mission combined with the Chicago South Mission forming the Illinois Chicago Mission.
- 2003-2006, Philip Bigelow Rowley
- 2000-2003, Paul Max Norton
- 1997-2000, Dallas H. Bradford
- 1981-1983, J. Malon Heslop
- 1978-1981, D. Keith Barber
Illinois LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 56,920
- Missions: 3
- Temples: 2
- Congregations: 128
- Family History Centers: 39
Helpful Articles about Illinois
Illinois Chicago North Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Illinois Chicago North RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2007-2008 (Celestia)
- 1999-2001 (Darwin)
What areas did you serve in?
What were some favorite foods?
- I loved the street style tacos and deep dish Chicago pizza. (Celestia)
- Giordano’s deep dish, sticky buns. (Darwin)
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy experience?
- Cabrini Green, Projects were scary. (Darwin)
What was a spiritual experience?
- There were so many it is hard to come up with just one spiritual experience. (Celestia)
- Speaking in tongues. (Darwin)
What are some interesting facts about the Chicago North Mission?
- The Home Alone house is in this mission. (Celestia)
What was the weather like?
- Very windy. April was very rainy. The summer was humid. Fall was nice. Winter was cold, snowy, icy, and windy. (Celestia)
- Super cold in the winter and super hot in the summer. (Darwin)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- I loved how nice people were. People you met on the street, in the train, or on the bus were almost always kind and would talk to you even if they weren’t particularly interested in your message. (Celestia)
- The people in the city were awesome. Friendly and warm. (Darwin)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Cool clothes for the summer, really warm clothes and coats for the winter. Boots for the winter were a must have. (Celestia)
- Heavy jackets. (Darwin)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- I learned to really trust in my Savior. I learned that no matter what challenge came my way that if I leaned on my Savior and trusted him I would accomplish what I needed to and I could make it through anything. (Celestia)
- Friends and great companions. (Darwin)
What are some skills you gained?
- Public speaking. (Darwin)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Illinois Chicago North?
- Always remember that you are a representative of Christ, but that does not make you better than anyone else. (Celestia)
What was a funny language mistake?