Free resources about the India New Delhi Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: India LDS Missions.
India New Delhi Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the India New Delhi Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
India New Delhi Mission
F48 Poorvi Marg 3 Floor
Visant Vihar, New Delhi
Phone Number: 91-11-2615-0060
Mission President: President Peter E. Sackley
India New Delhi Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the India New Delhi Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the New Delhi Mission:
Video with New Delhi RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the India New Delhi Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about India
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about India. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about India, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
India New Delhi Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the India New Delhi Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
|Elder Preston Armstrong||elderprestonarmstrong.blogspot.com||2017|
|Elder Ajay Dusara||ajaydusara.blogspot.com||2016|
|President & Sister Sackley||kelpetesackley2.blogspot.com||2015|
|Elder & Sister Wasuita||wasuitasmissionmoments.blogspot.com||2015|
|Elder & Sister Stevens||indiamission2012.blogspot.com||2013|
|Elder Jacob Green||missionsite.net/elderjacobgreen||2013|
|New Delhi Mission||indianewdelhimission.blogspot.com||2012|
|Elder Anil Podi||missionsite.net/elderpodianil||2012|
|Elder Jarom Montgomery||elderjarommontgomery.blogspot.com||2011|
India New Delhi Mission Groups
Here are India New Delhi Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the New Delhi Mission.
- India New Delhi Mission Facebook Group (30 members)
- Bangalore and New Delhi Mission Moms (LDS) Group (4 members)
India New Delhi Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the India New Delhi Mission!
Shirt designs include India New Delhi Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: India New Delhi missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
New Delhi Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the India New Delhi LDS Mission.
- 2013-2016, Peter E. Sackley
- 2010-2013, William K. Jackson
- 2007-2010, Gary R. Ricks
India LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 12,257
- Missions: 2
- Temples: 0
- Congregations: 43
- Family History Centers: 6
Helpful Articles about India
New Delhi Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from India New Delhi RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2008-2010 (Braden)
What were some favorite foods?
- Kadai chicken, butter chicken, Afghani chicken, dosa, rasam, sambar, aloo paratha. (Braden)
What was a funny experience?
- Drunk people, sadly, are very funny. (Braden)
What was a crazy experience?
- Getting “kidnapped” and taken to the police station for “converting”. We got punched a few times, nothing bad. (Braden)
What was a spiritual experience?
- One member left his non-member family for a mission. His father would treat him badly if he found out he had gone out with the missionaries. While he was gone, his younger brother and father both got baptized. His younger brother later served a mission and is now the District Executive Secretary. (Braden)
What are some interesting facts about the New Delhi Mission?
- Everything. (Braden)
What was the weather like?
- Hot. (Braden)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- The people are always very nice. Everyone will let you in and give you water. Not everyone will listen though. Food was amazing. The Church is small, so you really play a huge role. (Braden)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Deodorant, not anti-perspirant. No Drilux garments. No bug spray. Bring extra socks. Good shoes. Short sleeve shirts. A small side bag, not backpack. (Braden)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- Hard work, perspective, respect, patience, friends. (Braden)
What are some skills you gained?
- Respectful communication skills, and the ability to reach out and teach difficult concepts. (Braden)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Don’t expect to be perfect, ever. Study the scriptures. Learn how to pray. Go out of your way to get to know people and gain their trust. Learn from companions. (Braden)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to New Delhi?
- Have fun. Relax. Remember you are going to preach the Gospel, so remember what Shia LaBeouf said: just do it. (Braden)
What was a funny language mistake?
- A native companion invited people to watch genital conference. (Braden)