Prepare to Serve – Progress Report
June’s been a good month!
- Uploading video interviews with returned missionaries (we uploaded many interviews for new countries, like Armenia, Albania, Fiji, Norway, Zambia, Malawi, etc.)
- Growing our social media following (we almost doubled out Facebook likes and grew up YouTube subscribers to 2,000)
- Holding an LDS Influencer’s Event (It ended up being a group of 20 LDS influencers- founders of Meridian Magazine, manager of LDS Missionaries Facebook page, Blogger at LDS Media Talk, Representatives from English3, Missionary Mailbag, Owlet Baby Monitors, etc.)
- Creating Mission Pages for SugarDoodle’s new website (I’m almost finished- should finish this week- it’s going to be awesome!).
- Uploading video interviews with returned missionaries.
- Interviewing more returned sister missionaries.
- Reaching the millionth page view on Preparetoserve.com.
- New Mission Index on SugarDoodle.net going live (links to our content).
PreparetoServe.com – Traffic Report
Website Analytics – June 2014
Unique visitors: 34,631 (last month= 30,454)
Visits: 46,281 (last month= 42,036)
Page views: 102,167 (last month= 96,924)
New visitors: 65.9% (last month= 63.4%)
Returning visitors: 34.1% (last month= 36.6%)
Top Cities (visitors):
- Salt Lake City
- South Jordan
- American Fork
- West Jordan
- St. George
- Los Angeles
Search visits: 35,575 (last month= 32,484)
Referral visits: 1,047 (last month= 1,365)
Direct visits: 5,552 (last month= 5,573)
Social visits: 4,107 (last month= 2,614)
Top Referring Websites:
- Mormon Missions Exposed
- Mission Home
- Google Plus
- LDS Smile
- LDS Media Talk
- Deseret News
- LDS Family
- Mission Geek
Website all-time stats (November 2012-June 2014)
Unique visitors: 284,863
Total visits: 415,011
Total page views 901,134
YouTube Analytics – June 2014
Total subscribers: about 1980 (last month= 1630)
Total video interview segments: about 4,440 (last month= 4,000)
June video views: 145,440 (last month= 95,491)
June view time (in minutes): 323,654 (last month= 189,549)
YouTube Analytics – All-Time (March 2012-June 2014)
Total video views: 778,000
Total view time (in minutes): 1,413,000
*If you have any questions for me about the project, feel free to let me know!