Maryland Baltimore Mission
Free resources about the Maryland Baltimore Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
Maryland Baltimore Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Maryland Baltimore Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Maryland Baltimore Mission
4785 Dorsey Hall Dr Ste 105
Ellicott City, MD 21042-7728
Phone Number: 1-410-715-0875
Mission President: President Mark L. Richards
Maryland Baltimore Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Maryland Baltimore Mission (LDS). To access the official LDS.org map for the Baltimore Mission:
Videos with Maryland Baltimore RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Maryland Baltimore Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Maryland
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Maryland. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Maryland, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Maryland Baltimore Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Maryland Baltimore Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Maryland Baltimore Mission Groups
Here are Maryland Baltimore Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Baltimore Mission.
- The LDS Church Baltimore Mission Group (796 members)
- Baltimore Mission- Pres Smith- 1997-00 Group (202 members)
- Baltimore Maryland Mission 1994-96 Group (57 members)
- Maryland Baltimore Mission Moms (LDS) Group (22 members)
Maryland Baltimore Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Maryland Baltimore Mission!
Shirt designs include Maryland Baltimore Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Maryland Baltimore missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Baltimore Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Maryland Baltimore LDS Mission.
- 2015-2018, Randal J. Christiansen
- 2012-2015, Mark L. Richards
- 2009-2012, A. Brent Bellison
- 2006-2009, T. Dean Moody
- 2003-2006, Richard B. Cannon
- 2000-2003, Robert Clyde Hyde
- 1997-2000, Jay Smith
- 1994-1997, Bruce M. Ballard
Maryland LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 43,439
- Missions: 2
- Temples: 1
- Congregations: 81
- Family History Centers: 13
Helpful Articles about Maryland
Baltimore Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Maryland Baltimore RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2013-2015 (Ben)
What were some favorite foods?
- Burritos and crab. (Ben)
What was a funny experience?
- Going from the rednecks of West Virginia to the ghetto of Baltimore. (Ben)
What was a crazy/dangerous experience?
- I was there during the riots. (Ben)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Boldly testified on the bus! We then handed out 21 copies of The Book of Mormon. (Ben)
What are some interesting facts about the Baltimore Mission?
- It covers four states. Most areas have a car. Best members on the planet! (Ben)
What was the weather like?
- Normal four seasons. But with humidity it amplifies them. Changes a lot too. (Ben)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- Friendly and hospitable. Very pretty scenery. (Ben)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- It gets cold, and it gets hot. (Ben)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- My family is doing better. Better life perspective! (Ben)
What are some skills you gained?
- Communication, selfless mindset, knowledge about Gospel and the world. (Ben)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Talk to every single person I saw! (Ben)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Baltimore?
- It’s the Lord’s work. Just work hard and be obedient! (Ben)
What was a funny language mistake?