Free resources about the Mexico Mexico City East Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Mexico LDS Missions.
Mexico City East Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Mexico City East Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Mexico Mexico City East Mission
Avenida 510 #90, Col. San Juan de Aragon
Delegacion Gustavo A. Madero
CP 07950 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Phone Number: 52-55-5760-8911
Mission President: President Siegfried A. Naumann
Mexico City East Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Mexico City East Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the mission:
Videos with Mexico City East RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Mexico Mexico City East Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Mexico
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Mexico. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Mexico, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Mexico City East Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Mexico City East Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Mexico City East Mission Groups
Here are Mexico City East Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Mexico City East Mission.
- Mexico Este 1995-98 Presidente Christensen Group (209 members)
- 98-01- Pte. Pingree – Mexico City East Group (163 members)
Mexico City East Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Mexico Mexico City East Mission!
Shirt designs include Mexico Mexico City East Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Mexico Mexico City East missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Mexico City East Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Mexico City East LDS Mission.
- 2016-2019, Siegfried A. Naumann
- 2013-2016, Sergio M. Anaya
- 2010-2013, Robert H. Hicken
- 2001-2004, Morris Duane Whitaker
Mexico LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 1,368,475
- Missions: 34
- Temples: 12
- Congregations: 1,998
- Family History Centers: 268
Helpful Articles about Mexico
Mexico City East Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Mexico Mexico City East RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2010-2012 (Jesse)
- 1996-1998 (Seth)
What areas did you serve in?
- Nezahualcoyotl, Aragon, Campestre Aragon. (Jesse)
What were some favorite foods?
- Tacos Campechanos. A lot of people love the Al Pastor, but try the Campechanos, and you’ll be hooked. Tinga de pollo Pozole. (Jesse)
- Mangos, tamales, tacos all pastor, pozole, and tres leches cake. (Seth)
What was a funny experience?
- Trying to find homes without addresses. (Seth)
What was a crazy experience?
- Getting chased by a guy with knife. Getting robbed. (Jesse)
- Companion almost hit by a train, area in worst part of Mexico city. (Seth)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Every single day in that place. (Jesse)
- Millions, every day something. (Seth)
What are some interesting facts about the Mexico City East Mission?
- The temple is in the mission. (Jesse)
What was the weather like?
- Never gets unbearably cold, usually doesn’t get too hot. Rains just about every day starting at 5:00 pm from June to October. (Jesse)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- Nicest people in the world. (Jesse)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- No need for the massive winter coat. (Jesse)
- Transfers had to go to new area on bus stop so you wanted luggage that was easy to move around and durable, especially squeezing onto a busy bus. (Seth)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
What are some skills you gained?
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Kept better contact details from members/converts. (Jesse)
- Don’t be so American about appointments. They don’t keep time like we do. (Seth)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Mexico City East?
What was a funny language mistake?