Free resources about the Mexico Mexico City Northwest Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Mexico LDS Missions.
Mexico City Northwest Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Mexico City Northwest Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Ave. Miguel Bernard 530
Residencial La Escalera
07320 Ciudad de Mexico, Distrito Federal
Phone Number: 52-555-119-5517
Mission President: President Daniel D. De Leon
Mexico City Northwest Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Mexico City Northwest Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the mission:
Videos with Mexico City Northwest RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Mexico City Northwest Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about Mexico
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Mexico. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Mexico, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Mexico City Northwest Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Mexico City Northwest Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Mexico City Northwest Mission Groups
Here are Mexico City Northwest Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the mission.
- Mexico City Northwest Mission 2013-16 Group (121 members)
- Mexico City Northwest Mission Parents Group (33 members)
Mexico City Northwest Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Mexico Mexico City Northwest Mission!
Shirt designs include Mexico Mexico City Northwest Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Mexico Mexico City Northwest missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Mexico City Northwest Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Mexico City Northwest LDS Mission.
- 2016-2019, Daniel D. De Leon
- 2013-2016, Brad H. Hall
- 2010-2013, Tom R. Tervort
Mexico LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 1,368,475
- Missions: 34
- Temples: 12
- Congregations: 1,998
- Family History Centers: 268
Helpful Articles about Mexico
Mexico City Northwest Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Mexico Mexico City Northwest RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2013-2015 (Hayden)
- 2011-2013 (Ryan)
- Two years (John)
What areas did you serve in?
What were some favorite foods?
- Alambre, tacos al pastor, chilaquiles. (Hayden)
- In the street, Al Pastor tacos, tripa tacos, tortas (hot sub sandwiches), tamales. In people’s houses, Chiles en nogada, pozole. (Ryan)
- Enchiladas verdes. (John)
What was a funny experience?
- Ir a chapultepec. (John)
What was a crazy experience?
- Breathing the air is dangerous I think. The people are nice. There are lots of drunks and drug addicts on the street but they don’t do much except talk to you. I have been followed by some people in a car for a while but we didn’t get kidnapped so that’s good. (Ryan)
- Ir a tepito. (John)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Being led by the spirit everyday and finding those who were ready to hear the gospel. (Hayden)
- Bautizar a un judio. (John)
What are some interesting facts about the Mexico City Northwest Mission?
- It is super small, but lots of people to teach. (Hayden)
What was the weather like?
- It is pretty much in the 70s all year round. It does rain a lot July through September. (Hayden)
- The weather is short-sleeve weather most of the year. I had 1 long sleeve shirt and I was fine. I wore a light jacket very occasionally. My jacket looked new when I gave it to somebody on the street at the end of my mission. (Ryan)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- They are so humble and ready to hear the gospel. No matter where you serve, you will fall in love with the people. (Hayden)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Bring an umbrella and a light rain jacket. Lots of sunscreen. (Hayden)
- Get shirts that you like to wear. Bring mostly short sleeve, maybe one long sleeved for church when you wear your suit. Dress clothes are very cheap in Mexico if you need anything. Pack light. That is the best advice anybody can give you. I brought a think microfiber camping towel and loved it. It is not for everybody though. (Ryan)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- My beautiful wife, my good jobs, my awesome GPA. Everything good in my life has had to do with my mission in some way. You learn to appreciate the United States in different ways which was unexpected. (Ryan)
What are some skills you gained?
- Time management, hard work, obedience, discipline. (Ryan)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- To just focus on what you can do. Do not beat yourself up if you do not understand Spanish. (Hayden)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Mexico City Northwest?
- PRACTICE TEACHING!!! Have a testimony of the Book of Mormon. Get ready for spicy food!
- Be ready to be obedient. If you cannot take direction and criticism, work on that before you serve. If you are the kind of person that likes to cut corners, (eg. waking up at 6:32 am instead of 6:30 am) then you will not get the most out of your mission. D&C 130:20,21 (Ryan)
What was a funny language mistake?