Here are free resources about the Mexico Monterrey North Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Mexico LDS Missions.
Mexico Monterrey North Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Mexico Monterrey North Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
This mission does not currently exist.
Phone Number: N/A
Mission President: N/A
Mexico Monterrey North Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Mexico Monterrey North Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Monterrey North Mission
*Mission does not currently exist. (Browse LDS.org mission maps)
Videos with Mexico Monterrey North RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Mexico Monterrey North Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about Mexico
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Mexico. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Mexico, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Mexico Monterrey North Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Mexico Monterrey North Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their mission blog was updated.
|none found yet|
Mexico Monterrey North Mission Groups
Here are Monterrey North Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the mission.
- MISIÓN MONTERREY NORTE /ESTE Hammond and Taylor Group (453 members)
- Mision Monterrey Norte, 1992-1994 Group (84 members)
- Mexico Monterrey North Mission 1994-1996 Group (72 members)
- Mexico Monterrey North Mission (Mision Mexico Monterrey Norte) Group (41 members)
- Misión México MONTERREY NORTE, 1992-2004 Group (37 members)
- Ballard Reunion 2015 – Misión México Monterrey Norte Group (36 members)
Mexico Monterrey North Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Mexico Monterrey North Mission!
Shirt designs include Mexico Monterrey North Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Monterrey North missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Mexico Monterrey North Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Mexico Monterrey North LDS Mission.
- 2004-2007, John Richard Taylor
- Limhi Ontiveros
Mexico LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 1,394,708
- Missions: 34
- Temples: 13
- Congregations: 2,015
- Family History Centers: 274
Helpful Articles about Mexico
Mexico Monterrey North Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Mexico Monterrey North RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2002-2004 (Justin)
- 1994-1996 (Israel)
What areas did you serve in?
- Monterrey, Cadareyta, Vallehaermoso, Reynosa, Allende, Linares, San Nicholas. (Justin)
- Monterrey, Coahuila, Tamaulipas. (Israel)
What were some favorite foods?
- Carne asada, tamales. (Justin)
- Tortillas de harina Carne asada Asado de res. (Israel)
What was a funny experience?
- Andar en bicicletas en sabinas, coah. Pero color rosas. (Israel)
What was a crazy experience?
- Atravesar un panteon. (Israel)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Mi primer bautismo con mi compañero Elder Nelson. (Israel)
What are some interesting facts about the Mexico Monterrey North Mission?
- El area de la mision era mucho muy grande. (Israel)
What was the weather like?
- De todo un poco. (Israel)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- Son muy francas y su hablar en verdad es un si o no. (Israel)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Only bring clothes and shoes. I wasted so much space and weight in my bags on paper and pens and such. And you can buy pretty much anything you need in the field, and cheaper. (Justin)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- Tener la esposa e hijos mas hermosos. (Israel)
What are some skills you gained?
- El tener un habla mas fluido y elocuente. (Israel)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Queria que la gente supiera por que estaba ahi. (Israel)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Monterrey North?
- Que esten dispuestos a brindar todo su tiempo y talento a esta obra, ya que es el primer diezmo de tu vida que le das al señor JESUCRISTO. (Israel)
What was a funny language mistake?
- Tuve muchos compañeros norteamericanos, y trate de hablar ingles y solo nunca entro en mi cabeza. (Israel)