Philippines Angeles Mission
Free resources about the Philippines Angeles Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
Philippines Angeles Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Philippines Angeles Mission. We try our best to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to double check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Philippines Angeles Mission
F. Tanedo Street, Barangay San Nicolas
Tarlac City, Tarlac 2300
Phone Number: 63-45-491-0587
Mission President: President Scott B. Clark
Philippines Angeles Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Philippines Angeles Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Philippines Angeles Mission, simply
Videos with Philippines Angeles RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Philippines Angeles Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Philippines
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Philippines. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Philippines, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Philippines Angeles Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Philippines Angeles Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, blog URL and when their mission blog was last updated.
Philippines Angeles Mission Groups
Here are Philippines Angeles Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni who served in the Philippines Angeles Mission.
- Philippines Angeles Mission Alumni Group (593 members)
- Angeles Mission (reunion 2012) Group (301 members)
- Angeles Mission Reunion Facebook Group (198 members)
- Philippines Angeles Mission Facebook Group (184 members)
- Philippines Angeles Mission Facebook Group (183 members)
- Angeles Mission Reunion in 2014 Group (107 members)
- Martino Philippines Angeles Mission Group (92 members)
- Philippines Angeles Mission Facebook Group (77 members)
- Philippines Angeles Mission Facebook Group (67 members)
- Philippines Angeles Mission Facebook Group (30 members)
- Philippines Angeles Mission Moms (LDS) Group (6 members)
Philippines Angeles Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Philippines Angeles Mission!
Shirt designs include Philippines Angeles Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Philippines Angeles missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Recommended Mission Prep Books
Angeles Mission Presidents
- 2014-2017, Scott B. Clark
- 2011-2014, David C. Martino
Helpful Articles about the Philippines
- Joseph Smith’s First Vision in Tagalog
- Headstart on LDS Vocabulary in Tagalog
- Cool Tagalog Words
- Why I Love Filipinos
- Modes of Transportation in the Philippines
- American Influence on the Philippines
- Spanish Influences on the Philippines
- Japanese Influence on the Philippines
- Things You Can and Cannot Buy in the Philippines
- Sari-Sari Stores in the Philippines
- Filipinos and Karaoke
- Beverages in the Philippines
- Restaurants in the Philippines
- Rice in the Philippines
- Spaghetti in the Philippines
- Common Condiments in the Philippines
- What is Ube?
Angeles Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Philippines Angeles RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission. Coming soon..