Philippines Cauayan Mission
Free resources about the Philippines Cauayan Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
Philippines Cauayan Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Cauayan Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Philippines Cauayan Mission
78 Burgos Street Dist.
3305 Cauayan City
Phone Number: 63-78-652-0771
Mission President: President George R. Rahlf
Philippines Cauayan Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Philippines Cauayan Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Cauayan Mission:
Videos with Cauayan RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Cauayan Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
Videos about Philippines
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Philippines. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Philippines, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Philippines Cauayan Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Cauayan Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Philippines Cauayan Mission Groups
Here are Cauayan Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Cauayan Mission.
- Philippines Cauayan Mission Facebook Group (558 members)
- Cauayan Mission (President Carlos) Group (304 members)
- Cauayan Mission (President & Sister Harris) Group (149 members)
- Alicia, Bambang, Burgos, Cauayan, Roxas, Solano Group (143 members)
- Philippines Cauayan Mission Families Group (38 members)
- Cauayan Mission Moms and Friends (LDS) Group (7 members)
Philippines Cauayan Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Philippines Cauayan Mission!
Shirt designs include Philippines Cauayan Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Philippines Cauayan missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Recommended Mission Prep Books
Cauayan Mission Presidents
- 2013-2016, George R. Rahlf
- 2010-2013, Rodolfo A. Carlos
- 2007-2010, Raul S. Villanueva (Listen to an interview with the Villanuevas)
Philippines LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 710,764
- Missions: 21
- Temples: 2
- Congregations: 1,181
- Family History Centers: 171
Helpful Articles about the Philippines
- Joseph Smith’s First Vision in Tagalog
- Headstart on LDS Vocabulary in Tagalog
- Cool Tagalog Words
- Why I Love Filipinos
- Modes of Transportation in the Philippines
- American Influence on the Philippines
- Spanish Influences on the Philippines
- Japanese Influence on the Philippines
- Things You Can and Cannot Buy in the Philippines
- Sari-Sari Stores in the Philippines
- Filipinos and Karaoke
- Beverages in the Philippines
- Restaurants in the Philippines
- Rice in the Philippines
- Spaghetti in the Philippines
- Common Condiments in the Philippines
- What is Ube?
Cauayan Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Philippines Cauayan RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2011 (Bret)
What were some favorite foods?
- Sweet and sour. (Bret)
What was a funny experience?
- When my companion and I walked 2km to teach some investigators. (Bret)
What was a crazy experience?
- When an old man tryed to kill us using his knife while introducing ourselves to him. (Bret)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Sharing the gospel to everyone. (Bret)
What are some interesting facts about the Cauayan Mission?
What was the weather like?
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- Different languages. (Bret)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Proselyting clothes. (Bret)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- Me and my family got sealed in the temple. (Bret)
What are some skills you gained?
- Communication skills. (Bret)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Doctrines of the gospel. (Bret)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Cauayan?
- Serve with diligence. (Bret)
What was a funny language mistake?