Free resources about the Philippines Iloilo Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Philippines LDS Missions.
Philippines Iloilo Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Iloilo Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Philippines Iloilo Mission
Osmena St Arevalo
5000 Iloilo Philippines
Phone Number: 63-33-336-9369
Mission President: President Hermenegildo Cruz
Philippines Iloilo Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Philippines Iloilo Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Iloilo Mission:
Videos with Iloilo RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Iloilo Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
Videos about Philippines
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Philippines. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Philippines, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Philippines Iloilo Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Iloilo Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Philippines Iloilo Mission Groups
Here are Iloilo Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Iloilo Mission.
- Philippines Iloilo Mission – 2010-2013 Group (231 members)
- Philippines Iloilo Mission – 2013-2016 Group (188 members)
- Iloilo Mission Single Adults Facebook Group (83 members)
- Philippines Iloilo Mission Facebook Group (67 members)
- Iloilo Mission Moms and Friends (LDS) Group (33 members)
Philippines Iloilo Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Philippines Iloilo Mission!
Shirt designs include Iloilo Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Iloilo missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Recommended Mission Prep Books
Philippines Iloilo Mission Presidents
- 2016-2019, Hermenegildo Cruz
- 2013-2016, Jaime R. Aquino
- 2010-2013, Ryan V. Pagaduan
Philippines LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 710,764
- Missions: 21
- Temples: 2
- Congregations: 1,181
- Family History Centers: 171
Helpful Tips about the Philippines (articles written by RMs)
- Joseph Smith’s First Vision in Tagalog
- Headstart on LDS Vocabulary in Tagalog
- Cool Tagalog Words
- Why I Love Filipinos
- Modes of Transportation in the Philippines
- American Influence on the Philippines
- Spanish Influences on the Philippines
- Japanese Influence on the Philippines
- Things You Can and Cannot Buy in the Philippines
- Sari-Sari Stores in the Philippines
- Filipinos and Karaoke
- Beverages in the Philippines
- Restaurants in the Philippines
- Rice in the Philippines
- Spaghetti in the Philippines
- Common Condiments in the Philippines
- What is Ube?
- Inspirational Tagalog Christian Quotes (LDS)
- 50+ Tagalog LDS Quotes, Memes, & Mormonads
- How to Make Pansit (a popular Filipino rice noodle dish)
- How to Make Lumpia (like eggs rolls but way better!)
- How to Make Puto (Filipino Rice Cakes)
Philippines Iloilo Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Philippines Iloilo RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
What were some favorite foods?
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy experience?
What was a spiritual experience?
What are some interesting facts about the Iloilo Mission?
What was the weather like?
Any things you really like about the area/people?
Any packing/clothing advice?
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
What are some skills you gained?
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Iloilo?
What was a funny language mistake?