Philippines Quezon City North Mission
Free resources about the Philippines Quezon City North Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
Quezon City North Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Quezon City North Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Zabarte Rd Cor Ilang-ilang St
Almar Subd, Camarin, Caloocan City
1100 Metro Manila
Phone Number: 63-2-990-6134
Mission President: President Kim C. Bertin
Quezon City North Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Quezon City North Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the mission:
Videos with Quezon City North RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Quezon City North Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Philippines
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Philippines. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Philippines, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Quezon City North Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Quezon City North Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Quezon City North Mission Groups
Here are Quezon City North Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Quezon City North Mission.
- Quezon City North Mission Moms (LDS) Group (102 members)
- Quezon City North Mission Moms (LDS) Group (8 members)
- Quezon City North Mission Pres. Bertin 2014-17 Group (2 members)
Quezon City North Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Philippines Quezon City North Mission!
Shirt designs include Quezon City North Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Quezon City North missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Recommended Mission Prep Books
Quezon City North Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Quezon City North Mission.
- 2014-2017, Kim C. Bertin
- 2011-2014, Dennis R. Sperry
Philippines LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 710,764
- Missions: 21
- Temples: 2
- Congregations: 1,181
- Family History Centers: 171
Helpful Articles about the Philippines
- Joseph Smith’s First Vision in Tagalog
- Headstart on LDS Vocabulary in Tagalog
- Cool Tagalog Words
- Why I Love Filipinos
- Modes of Transportation in the Philippines
- American Influence on the Philippines
- Spanish Influences on the Philippines
- Japanese Influence on the Philippines
- Things You Can and Cannot Buy in the Philippines
- Sari-Sari Stores in the Philippines
- Filipinos and Karaoke
- Beverages in the Philippines
- Restaurants in the Philippines
- Rice in the Philippines
- Spaghetti in the Philippines
- Common Condiments in the Philippines
- What is Ube?
Quezon City North Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Quezon City North RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
What were some favorite foods?
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy experience?
What was a spiritual experience?
What are some interesting facts about the Quezon City North Mission?
What was the weather like?
Any things you really like about the area/people?
Any packing/clothing advice?
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
What are some skills you gained?
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Quezon City North?
What was a funny language mistake?