Free resources about the Philippines Quezon City North Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Philippines LDS Missions.
Quezon City North Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Quezon City North Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Zabarte Rd Cor Ilang-ilang St
Almar Subd, Camarin, Caloocan City
1100 Metro Manila
Phone Number: 63-2-990-6134
Mission President: President Kim C. Bertin
Quezon City North Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Quezon City North Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the mission:
Videos with Quezon City North RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Quezon City North Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Philippines
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Philippines. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Philippines, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Quezon City North Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Quezon City North Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Quezon City North Mission Groups
Here are Quezon City North Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Quezon City North Mission.
- Quezon City North Mission Moms (LDS) Group (102 members)
- Quezon City North Mission Moms (LDS) Group (8 members)
- Quezon City North Mission Pres. Bertin 2014-17 Group (2 members)
Quezon City North Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Philippines Quezon City North Mission!
Shirt designs include Quezon City North Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Quezon City North missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Recommended Mission Prep Books
Quezon City North Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Quezon City North Mission.
- 2017-2020, Stewart F. Hughes
- 2014-2017, Kim C. Bertin
- 2011-2014, Dennis R. Sperry
Philippines LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 710,764
- Missions: 21
- Temples: 2
- Congregations: 1,181
- Family History Centers: 171
Helpful Tips about the Philippines (articles written by RMs)
- Joseph Smith’s First Vision in Tagalog
- Headstart on LDS Vocabulary in Tagalog
- Cool Tagalog Words
- Why I Love Filipinos
- Modes of Transportation in the Philippines
- American Influence on the Philippines
- Spanish Influences on the Philippines
- Japanese Influence on the Philippines
- Things You Can and Cannot Buy in the Philippines
- Sari-Sari Stores in the Philippines
- Filipinos and Karaoke
- Beverages in the Philippines
- Restaurants in the Philippines
- Rice in the Philippines
- Spaghetti in the Philippines
- Common Condiments in the Philippines
- What is Ube?
- Inspirational Tagalog Christian Quotes (LDS)
- 50+ Tagalog LDS Quotes, Memes, & Mormonads
- How to Make Pansit (a popular Filipino rice noodle dish)
- How to Make Lumpia (like eggs rolls but way better!)
- How to Make Puto (Filipino Rice Cakes)
Quezon City North Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Quezon City North RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2014-2015 (Lindsay)
What areas did you serve in?
- Fairview, Deparo, Meycauyan, Balagtas, Novaliches. (Lindsay)
What were some favorite foods?
- Lumpia, lugaw with tokneneng, bicol express. (Lindsay)
What was a funny experience?
- A bus full of people all wanted to touch my blonde hair. (Lindsay)
What was a crazy experience?
- I was bit by a puppy and had to do a round of rabies shots. I got Dengue Fever twice. A big man picked me up and started running to his house so he could show me to his mother. (Lindsay)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Watching the light of Christ enter someone’s eyes, for the first time and every time after that. It’s magical to watch the Holy Ghost enter someone’s heart. (Lindsay)
What are some interesting facts about the Quezon City North Mission?
- The province is beautiful, I loved the rice fields. If you need a taste of America, you can always visit an SM Mall. (Lindsay)
What was the weather like?
- Hot, humid, and rainy. (Lindsay)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- They are the kindest, most humble people you’ll ever meet. (Lindsay)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Thin clothes that don’t show much sweat. Cotton garment bottoms and whatever you prefer on top. For sisters, clothes that you can easily mix and match. (Lindsay)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- More than I can possibly express. My mission opened my eyes and heart to a culture so far from my own. I learned to really understand the scriptures and to rely on prayer. (Lindsay)
What are some skills you gained?
- Planning, adjusting to new areas and housemates, doing laundry by hand. (Lindsay)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- That it would be the best decision I ever made. I wish someone could have explained to me how I would indeed learn the language and how the people would steal my heart. (Lindsay)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Quezon City North?
- This is going to change your life. Be obedient, be humble, and be adventurous. (Lindsay)
What was a funny language mistake?
- I was in my first area, helping my trainer teach investigators about the ten commandments and instead of saying “Do not covet” I kept referring to the female private parts. (Lindsay)