Free resources about the Philippines Urdaneta Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Philippines LDS Missions.
Philippines Urdaneta Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Philippines Urdaneta Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
LDS Chapel Provincial Road
San Vicente East, Urdaneta City,
Phone Number: 63-75-632-6716
Mission President: President William J. Monahan
Philippines Urdaneta Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Philippines Urdaneta Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Urdaneta Mission:
Videos with Urdaneta RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Urdaneta Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews.
LDS-Friendly Videos about Philippines
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Philippines. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Philippines, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Urdaneta Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Urdaneta Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Philippines Urdaneta Mission Groups
Here are Philippines Urdaneta Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Urdaneta Mission.
- Urdaneta Missionary Families Group (95 members)
Philippines Urdaneta Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Philippines Urdaneta Mission!
Shirt designs include Urdaneta Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Urdaneta missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Recommended Mission Prep Books
Urdaneta Mission Presidents
- 2015-2018, Ernesto A. Deyro Jr.
- 2012-2015, William J. Monahan
Philippines LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 710,764
- Missions: 21
- Temples: 2
- Congregations: 1,181
- Family History Centers: 171
Helpful Tips about the Philippines (articles written by RMs)
- The Urdaneta Temple Announcement
- Joseph Smith’s First Vision in Tagalog
- Headstart on LDS Vocabulary in Tagalog
- Cool Tagalog Words
- Why I Love Filipinos
- Modes of Transportation in the Philippines
- American Influence on the Philippines
- Spanish Influences on the Philippines
- Japanese Influence on the Philippines
- Things You Can and Cannot Buy in the Philippines
- Sari-Sari Stores in the Philippines
- Filipinos and Karaoke
- Beverages in the Philippines
- Restaurants in the Philippines
- Rice in the Philippines
- Spaghetti in the Philippines
- Common Condiments in the Philippines
- What is Ube?
- Inspirational Tagalog Christian Quotes (LDS)
- 50+ Tagalog LDS Quotes, Memes, & Mormonads
- How to Make Pansit (a popular Filipino rice noodle dish)
- How to Make Lumpia (like eggs rolls but way better!)
- How to Make Puto (Filipino Rice Cakes)
Urdaneta Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Philippines Urdaneta RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2013-2015 (Jerome)
What areas did you serve in?
What were some favorite foods?
- Adobo, tinola and vegetables. (Jerome)
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy experience?
What was a spiritual experience?
- After our fasting we received a great blessing. My companion and I met a golden investigator and we had a spiritual experience in the first lesson. We extended a baptismal date to her and she accepted with all her heart and strong spirit. (Jerome)
What are some interesting facts about the Urdaneta Mission?
- The role play with our Mission President. (Jerome)
What was the weather like?
- Rainy season. (Jerome)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- All of it. (Jerome)
Any packing/clothing advice?
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- I can’t explain, but one of the blessings I received is I’m more confident. (Jerome)
What are some skills you gained?
- Learning English well. (Jerome)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Strive to be a diligent, obedient missionary. (Jerome)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Urdaneta?
What was a funny language mistake?