Free resources about the Utah Logan Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Utah LDS Missions.
Interesting facts about Logan
- Logan is home to Utah State University.
- Logan was founded in 1859 by LDS settlers sent by Brigham Young.
- Logan is about 82 miles north of Salt Lake City.
- When temperature inversions happen (about 3% of the time) dense smog and pollution can fill the valley.
- A few places to see in Logan include: Logan River, Logan Canyon, Logan Aquatic Center, Willow Park Zoo, etc.
- Logan has a free public bus system, funded by sales tax, called Cache Valley Transit District (CVTD).
Utah Logan Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Utah Logan Mission. We try our best to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to double check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
179 E 800 N
Mission President: President Jerald K. Allred
Utah Logan Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Utah Logan Mission (LDS). To access the official LDS.org map for the Logan Mission:
Videos with Utah Logan RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Utah Logan Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
Utah Logan Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Utah Logan Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
|Elder Alexander Brown||elderalexbrown.wordpress.com||2017|
|Sister Rachel Broyles||racheloganldsmission.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Nathan Walker||eldernathanwalkerloganmission.blogspot.com||2016|
|Sister Katelyn Brown||agirlandamission.blogspot.com||2016|
|Sister Emily Ogden||hermana-ogden.weebly.com||2016|
|Elder Kyle Skabelund||elderkyleskabelund.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Dallin Wrathall||elderdallinwrathall.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Traegen Jerdon||mymission.com/eldertraegenjerdon||2016|
|Elder & Sister Castleton||lengthenyourshuffel.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Jonathon Grosdidier||missionsite.net/elderjonathongrosdidier||2015|
Utah Logan Mission Groups
Here are Utah Logan Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni who served in the Utah Logan Mission. Coming soon..
Utah Logan Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Utah Logan Mission!
Shirt designs include Utah Logan Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Utah Logan missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Utah Logan Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Logan LDS Mission.
- 2015-2018, Jerald K. Allred
Utah LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 2,040,178
- Missions: 10
- Temples: 16
- Congregations: 5,033
- Family History Centers: 171
Helpful Articles about Utah
Utah Logan Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Utah Logan RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2013-2015 (Hyrum)
What areas did you serve in?
- Tremonton, Preston, and Logan. (Hyrum)
What were some favorite foods?
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy experience?
What was a spiritual experience?
- We started helping these people move in. They didn’t really want to talk to us. They started liking us when we gave our service. By the end, we built a bit of friendship, and we found out that one son was going to court tomorrow and the other was going through a divorce. I gave them both blessings and they both cried. Service and the Priesthood are both so powerful. (Hyrum)
What are some interesting facts about the Logan Mission?
- L. Tom Perry got baptized in the Cache Tabernacle. If you’re lucky enough to serve in the Cache Stake or one of the YSA Stakes in Logan, you get to perform your baptisms in the same font that an apostle was baptized in. (Hyrum)
What was the weather like?
- Hot in the summer. Mild in the winter. (Hyrum)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- Logan is great. Lots of great restaurants, awesome people, a fantastic college campus. Definitely my favorite city in Utah. (Hyrum)
Any packing/clothing advice?
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
What are some skills you gained?
- Open, honest communication. (Hyrum)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Logan?
- Every area can baptize. (Hyrum)
What was a funny language mistake?