Free resources about the Utah Salt Lake City Central Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Utah LDS Missions.
SLC Central Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the SLC Central Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Utah Salt Lake City Central Mission
PO Box 571950
Salt Lake City UT 84157
Phone Number: 1-801-747-9541
Mission President: President Richard W. Moffat
Salt Lake City Central Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Salt Lake City Central Mission (LDS). To access the official LDS.org map for the SLC Central Mission:
Videos with SLC Central RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Salt Lake City Central Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about Utah
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Utah. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Utah, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
SLC Central Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Salt Lake City Central Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
|Elder Chase Bowler||chasebowler.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Andrew Pleshek||elderpleshek.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Collin Park||eldercollinpark.blogspot.com||2015|
|Sister Helen Warren||hermanawarren.blogspot.com||2015|
|Elder Adam Franco||adamfranco.blogspot.com||2014|
|Elder Bryce Wilson||elderwilsoninutah.blogspot.com||2014|
|Elder Maxwell Bass||eldermaxwellbass.blogspot.com||2014|
|Elder & Sister Ellis||fieldiswhite.wordpress.com||2014|
|Sister Rachel Escolopio||sisrmiss.blogspot.com||2014|
|Sister Nora Young||norainslcsouth.blogspot.com||2013|
|Elder Kevin Bolling||kmbolling.blogspot.com||2013|
|Sister Lucia Blasko||luciablaskoblog.weebly.com||2013|
|Elder Michael McCarty||missionsite.net/eldermichaelmccarty||2013|
|Sister Brittany Kuoha||sisterbrittanykuoha.wordpress.com||2013|
Salt Lake City Central Mission Groups
Here are Salt Lake City Central Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the mission.
- Utah SLC Central Mission Facebook Group (12 members)
- Salt Lake City Central Mission Moms (LDS) Group (5 members)
Salt Lake City Central Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Utah Salt Lake City Central Mission!
Shirt designs include Salt Lake City Central Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Salt Lake City Central missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
SLC Central Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Salt Lake City Central Mission.
- 2015, Mission consolidated
- 2012-2015, Richard W. Moffat
Utah LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 2,040,178
- Missions: 10
- Temples: 16
- Congregations: 5,033
- Family History Centers: 171
Helpful Articles about Utah
SLC Central Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Utah Salt Lake City Central RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2012-2014 (Scott)
What areas/cities did you serve in?
- Murray and Midvale. (Scott)
What were some favorite foods?
- Meat and potatoes. (Scott)
What was a funny experience?
- I tried to hand a Book of Mormon to an investigator during a lesson and a huge snot wad fell on it from my runny nose I had that day. I gave her a different one. (Scott)
What was a crazy experience?
- The day we had ice rain, and everything was frozen and slippery. (Scott)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Baptisms. (Scott)
What are some interesting facts about the SLC Central Mission?
- It no longer exists. (Scott)
What was the weather like?
- It was the Utah valley, it could be 70 degrees F one moment then the next it could be snowing. (Scott)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- Very humble and friendly. (Scott)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Layers for cold, good rain coat and winter coat, short sleeves for summer. (Scott)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- I now am a resident in my first area and work at a company in my last area. (Scott)
What are some skills you gained?
- Talking to people, working with leadership. (Scott)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- I wish I had known the scriptures better. Just a little note, I did not have ipads on my mission, but I see missionaries with ipads and they rely on them to teach people. Yes, videos are great, but you need to teach the gospel out of your mouth too. YOU MUST KNOW YOUR SCRIPTURES! (Scott)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to SLC Central?
- If you do not have a testimony of the Restoration, the Scriptures, Temples and Family History, and Jesus Christ, then don’t even think about a mission. You need to know something is wonderful before you share it. (Scott)
What was a funny language mistake?