Free resources about the Utah Salt Lake City East Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
SLC East Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Salt Lake City East Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Utah Salt Lake City East Mission
3487 S 1300 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Phone Number: 1-801-487-6098
Mission President: President John C. Eberhardt
Salt Lake City East Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Salt Lake City East Mission (LDS). To access the official LDS.org map for the mission:
Videos with Salt Lake City East RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Salt Lake City East Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about Utah
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Utah. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Utah, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
SLC East Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Salt Lake City East Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Salt Lake City East Mission Groups
Here are Salt Lake City East Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the mission.
- Elder Aaron Graydon Salt Lake City East Mission Group (136 members)
Salt Lake City East Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Utah Salt Lake City East Mission!
Shirt designs include Salt Lake City East Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Salt Lake City East missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
SLC East Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Salt Lake City East Mission.
- 2013-2016, John C. Eberhardt
Utah LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 2,000,554
- Missions: 9
- Temples: 15
- Congregations: 4,971
- Family History Centers: 152
Helpful Articles about Utah
SLC East Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Utah Salt Lake City East RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- February 4, 2014 – August 18, 2015 (Leah)
What were some favorite foods?
- Meatloaf, enchiladas, steak. (Leah)
What was a funny experience?
- Getting caught in a flash flood. (Leah)
What was a crazy/dangerous experience?
- Having evil spirits in my apartment. (Leah)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Finding a person you were specifically sent for. And you feel the spirit so strong. (Leah)
What are some interesting facts about the SLC East Mission?
- The Prophet lives in the mission. We have ten language programs other than English and Spanish. (Leah)
What’s the weather like?
- Super hot and dry in the summer; super cold in the winter. (Leah)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- How much they cared for each other. I could see the mountains and temples. (Leah)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- If you’re going somewhere cold, take clothes to layer. (Leah)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- A true testimony of the prophet, Joseph Smith. Seeing people as God saw them and their potential and being able to see them change. (Leah)
What are some skills you gained?
- Teaching skills and people skills. (Leah)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Truly understand what it means to be a missionary. I didn’t understand it until the latter end of my mission. (Leah)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Salt Lake City East?
- Read The Book of Mormon. Read Preach My Gospel. Go out with the missionaries (Leah)
What was a funny language mistake?