Here are free resources about the Vancouver British Columbia Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
Vancouver British Columbia Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Vancouver British Columbia Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
This mission does not currently exist.
Phone Number: N/A
Mission President: N/A
Vancouver British Columbia Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Vancouver British Columbia Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the British Columbia Mission
*Mission does not currently exist. (Browse LDS.org mission maps)
Videos with Vancouver British Columbia RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Vancouver British Columbia Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about Canada
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Canada. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Canada, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Vancouver British Columbia Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Vancouver British Columbia Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their mission blog was updated.
|none found yet|
Vancouver British Columbia Mission Groups
Here are Vancouver British Columbia Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the mission.
- none found yet.
Vancouver British Columbia Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Vancouver British Columbia Mission!
Shirt designs include Vancouver British Columbia Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: British Columbia missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Vancouver British Columbia Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Vancouver British Columbia LDS Mission.
- 2012-2013, Karl Tilleman
- 1974 Alaska British-Columbia Mission renamed Vancouver British Columbia Mission.
Canada LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 193,850
- Missions: 7
- Temples: 8
- Congregations: 486
- Family History Centers: 186
Helpful Articles about British Columbia
Vancouver British Columbia Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Vancouver British Columbia RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2001-2003 (Darla)
What areas did you serve in?
- Richmond, Chilliwack, Vancouver. (Darla)
What were some favorite foods?
- Variety of ethnic food, Japanese. (Darla)
What was a funny experience?
- There wasn’t enough water in the baptismal font so we had to fill it up with buckets from the kitchen last minute. (Plug leaked) (Darla)
What was a crazy experience?
- One time while tracting in the country, we came upon a house where a car pulled in the long driveway. An old man in rubber boots and overalls got out and proceeded to pour some kind of food out of buckets wherein hundreds of rats started running towards him. Needless to say we avoided that house. (Darla)
What was a spiritual experience?
- While teaching a 30 something year old Japanese woman, we shared about temples and eternal families. She shared she felt her parents who had passed away in the room. (Darla)
What are some interesting facts about the Vancouver British Columbia Mission?
- It changed my life. I reflect on it often. I feel blessings 14 years later come from my service on my mission. (Darla)
What was the weather like?
- Rainy, cloudy, hot in summer variety. (Darla)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- Variety. Multicultural. (Darla)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Raincoat is a must good-comfy rainproof shoes. Weatherproofing spray. Layers layers, layers. Long john garments and thermals. (Darla)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- Still receiving them. It anchored me in the gospel seeing lives change. Strengthened my testimony. Better missionary now. Much more effective with investigators including my children. (Darla)
What are some skills you gained?
- Dedicated Scripture Study. Relating to others build relationship of trust. Teaching with the spirit. Everything. (Darla)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- It’s not about me but the Lord. (Darla)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to British Columbia?
- Sing “There is sunshine in my soul” every day and carry that sunshine with you to others because you may see 26 days of clouds and rain. (Darla)
What was a funny language mistake?
- I tried to forget. (Darla)