Here are free resources about the Venezuela Caracas East Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Venezuela LDS Missions.
Venezuela Caracas East Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Venezuela Caracas East Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
This mission does not currently exist.
Phone Number: N/A
Mission President: N/A
Venezuela Caracas East Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Venezuela Caracas East Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Caracas East Mission
*Mission does not currently exist. (Browse LDS.org mission maps)
Videos with Venezuela Caracas East RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Venezuela Caracas East Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about Venezuela
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Venezuela. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Venezuela, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Venezuela Caracas East Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Venezuela Caracas East Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their mission blog was updated.
|none found yet|
Venezuela Caracas East Mission Groups
Here are Venezuela Caracas East Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the mission.
- Exmisioneros Mision Caracas Este Venezuela Group (82 members)
Venezuela Caracas East Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Venezuela Caracas East Mission!
Shirt designs include Venezuela Caracas East Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Caracas East missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Venezuela Caracas East Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Venezuela Caracas East LDS Mission.
- 1993-1996, Dean L. Larsen
- 1990-1993, Teodoro Hoffman
- 1991, Venezuela Caracas Mission divided to create Caracas East and Caracas West missions.
Venezuela LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 165,527
- Missions: 4
- Temples: 1
- Congregations: 256
- Family History Centers: 49
Helpful Articles about Venezuela
Venezuela Caracas East Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Venezuela Caracas East RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 1991-1993 (Miguel)
What areas did you serve in?
What were some favorite foods?
- Macaroni & cheese, arepas, Arab food, subs. (Miguel)
What was a funny experience?
- Dogs chasing my companions. (Miguel)
What was a crazy experience?
- When we contacted a local gang to baptize one of their members. (Miguel)
What was a spiritual experience?
- When I felt a future convert was in a certain house we were approaching. (Miguel)
What are some interesting facts about the Venezuela Caracas East Mission?
- It’s physically big. Full of long distances. (Miguel)
What was the weather like?
- Sunny and hot all year around. (Miguel)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- The people are very easy to contact, open and usually kind. The majority are Catholic. (Miguel)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Big suitcases and heavy books are usually left in the apartments. (Miguel)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- Got a better understanding of my engineering assignments just as it improved my understanding of the gospel. (Miguel)
What are some skills you gained?
- High level diplomacy. Psychology. (Miguel)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Nothing technical could ever prepare you for it. The only really important thing is fidelity. Knowledge of scriptures is a good plus. (Miguel)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Caracas East?
- Be open-minded and ready to share your life. (Miguel)
What was a funny language mistake?
- Many, but not important. Missionaries adapt nicely. (Miguel)