Free resources about the Venezuela Valencia Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Venezuela LDS Missions.
Valencia Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Valencia Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Venezuela Valencia Mission
Calle 137, Centro Comercial Imperial 2
Urb. Comoruco Sector Los Sauces, Piso
1 Oficina 1-7
Valencia 02001, Carabobo
Phone Number: 58-241-824-6334
Mission President: President Ramon Ernesto Sarmiento Arcila
Venezuela Valencia Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Venezuela Valencia Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the mission:
Videos with Valencia RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Valencia Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about Venezuela
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Venezuela. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Venezuela, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Valencia Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Valencia Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
|President & Sister Guardia||elclarin-m-v-v.webnode.com.ve||2013|
|President & Sister Montoya||misionvzlavalencia.blogspot.com||2012|
Venezuela Valencia Mission Groups
Here are Valencia Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Valencia Mission.
- Mision Venezuela Valencia Group (711 members)
- Mision Venezuela Valencia 2006-2010 Group (34 members)
- Mision Valencia de Siempre Facebook Group (6 members)
- Valencia Mission…The True Mission.. Group (5 members)
- Mision Valencia 2000-2006 Facebook Group (5 members)
Venezuela Valencia Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Venezuela Valencia Mission!
Shirt designs include Valencia Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Valencia missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Valencia Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Valencia Mission.
- 2016-2019, Ramon Ernesto Sarmiento Arcila
- 2013-2016, Guillermo Ignacio Guardia Arguello
- 2010-2013, Jorge Gonzalo Montoya
- 2006-2009, Abraham Eulogio Quero
- 2003-2006, Mario E. Guerra
- 2000-2003, Kyle C. Blacker
- 1997-2000, Omar Alvarez
- 1994-1997, N. Gaylon Hopkins
- 1991-1994, Charles Hunter
Venezuela LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 165,527
- Missions: 4
- Temples: 1
- Congregations: 256
- Family History Centers: 49
Helpful Articles about Venezuela
Valencia Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Valencia RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2002-2004 (Carlos)
What were some favorite foods?
- Barquisimeto/Acarigua. (Carlos)
What was a funny experience?
- El inventar formas de entrar a enseñar en las casas. (Carlos)
What was a crazy experience?
- Cuando trataron de agredir a un compañero y tuve que defenderlo. (Carlos)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Muchas, pero las entrevistas bautismales eran lo maximo. (Carlos)
What are some interesting facts about the Valencia Mission?
- El servir en la misión donde vivían mis padres. (Carlos)
What was the weather like?
- La lluvia. (Carlos)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- Su amor y hospitalidad. (Carlos)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Corbatas y zapatos. (Carlos)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- Mi familia y forma de ver la vida afrontando las dificultades. (Carlos)
What are some skills you gained?
- Liderazgo. Manejo de dinero convivencia. (Carlos)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Aprender y ser humildes no lo sabemos todo. (Carlos)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries called to Valencia?
- Servir un olvidarse de uno mismo. (Carlos)
What was a funny language mistake?